GUIDELINES & POLICIES
Optum follows national guidelines and policies to ensure the integrity of our network.
Best Practice Guidelines
Optum Best Practice Guidelines are located at our partner website of Provider Express.
Critical Incident Guide
This Quick Reference Guide includes all of the Critical Incident definitions, as well as the reporting process for Critical Incidents.
Level of Care Guidelines
Network Provider Audit Tools
- Optum Idaho Case Management Record Tool 2018.pdf (35.26 KB)
- Optum Idaho CBRS Adult Record Tool 2018.pdf (22.44 KB)
- Optum Idaho CBRS Youth Record Tool 2018.pdf (26.16 KB)
- Optum Idaho Clinician Site Tool 2018.pdf (31.59 KB)
- Optum Idaho Family Support Services Record Review Tool 2018.pdf (30.5 KB)
- Optum Idaho Family Support Services Site Audit Tool 2018.pdf (37.22 KB)
- Optum Idaho Peer Support Record Tool 2018.pdf (25.85 KB)
- Optum Idaho Organizational Provider Tool 2018.pdf (53.1 KB)
- Optum Idaho Peer Support Site Audit Tool 2018.pdf (33.63 KB)
- Optum Idaho Treatment Record Review Tool 2018.pdf (53.51 KB)
Provider Clinical Questions: (855) 202-0983 | PCP Psychiatric Consult press option 1