We remain connected with our community by participating in activities such as health and resource fairs, trainings, speaking engagements, conferences and events that support Optum’s focus on helping to ensure that people receive the right care at the right time from the best practitioners.
Optum Idaho is committed to working with community organizations who share our goal of transforming behavioral health care in Idaho. Our sponsorship program follows a thorough process of evaluating opportunities in order to balance the various community health needs throughout Idaho.
Sponsorship is defined as direct financial or in-kind support for special events, and may include – though not limited to – nonprofit agency fundraisers, speakers series/lectures, fun run/walks, health fairs or other community activities.
Whether a request is for a cash donation, support for a local program or another opportunity, we will do our best to match our limited discretionary funds with community health needs.
It is the policy of Optum Idaho to support the following types of events with its limited sponsorship dollars. Events must be held in Idaho and are only available to 501(c)3 organizations.
• Events that seek to increase local behavioral-health capacity
• Events that support recovery and resiliency among consumers and their families
• Events that aim to improve conditions and reduce stigma for behavioral health consumers and their families
• Events that support transitioning behavioral health consumers and their families into employment or meaningful interaction in their communities
• Events that aim to increase collaboration between Idaho stakeholders, providers, members, and their families.
• Events that foster the sharing of information and best practices and the building of regional networks for consumers, their families or providers.
Please make sure requests are made at least three months before the date of the event. Last-minute requests cannot be reviewed.
The sponsorship application form must be downloaded and saved to your desktop, then filled out and submitted the following ways:
Mail this form to:
Optum Idaho / Sponsor Request
322 E Front St., Suite 400
Boise, ID 83702
Email this form to firstname.lastname@example.org