322 E. Front Street, Suite 400
Boise, ID 83702
Member Questions Call Toll-Free:
Provider Clinical Questions:
Optum Public Toll Free Help Line:
Optum Substance Use Treatment Helpline:
National Suicide Prevention Hotline:
(800) 273-TALK (8255)
Our goal is to support any Member in their journey.
We can help you find a mental health or substance use provider. We can also talk with you about services for you or your child. We welcome your call anytime, 24 hours a day, seven days a week at our Optum Idaho Member Access & Crisis Line at 1-855-202-0973.
- Spring 2019 Newsletter.pdf (2.89 MB)
- Winter 2018 Newsletter (pdf) (1.08 MB)
- Fall 2018 Newsletter (pdf) (1.62 MB)
- Spring 2018 Newsletter (pdf) (996.4 KB)
- Holiday 2017 Newsletter (pdf) (1.41 MB)
- Summer 2017 Newsletter (pdf) (1.23 MB)
- May 2017 Newsletter (pdf) (1.27 MB)
- March 2017 Newsletter (pdf) (1.45 MB)
- September 2016 Newsletter (pdf) (1.88 MB)
Help is always available! Clinicians are available 24/7 including holidays to provide immediate, seamless, in-the-moment support, as well as, crisis intervention and stabilization. Call us at 1 (855) 202-0973.